What is the best at-home teeth bleaching system?
Answers: The dentist will use either an in-office bleaching system or laser bleaching while you are in the dental chair. Most patients, however, choose dentist-supervised at-home bleaching, which is more economical and, in most cases, provides the same results.
At-home bleaching involves using a custom-made mouthguard that can be worn comfortably while you are awake or sleeping. The mouthguard is so thin that you should even be able to talk and work while wearing it. Some bleaching systems recommend bleaching your teeth from two to four hours a day -- these usually take 3 to 6 weeks to complete and work best on patients with sensitive teeth. Other systems recommend bleaching your teeth at night, while you sleep, which may only take 10 to 14 days to complete.
crest whitestrips and i use the toothpaste and mouthwash with them. my teeth look great.
I was on strong antibiotics a couple a years ago and my teeth turned brown. I used crest whitestrips and I had a pearly smile after using them.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- When do braces STOP hurting soo much?!?!?!?
- Do dentists/surgeons have to break your jaw when removing wisdom teeth?
- If new born baby is born with some teeth then how to remove it? with help of any meidicne? Anesthesya? what?
- Does anyone have lumineers?
- Can you brush your teeth too much? (i'm thinking 5 times a day)?
- Is there any riks getting your tounge pirerced?
- How to help pain from getting braces tightened?
- My tooth hurts?
- Could this be all be related to my jaw? I don't really believe it can be!?
- Baking Soda?