What position do you like to receive your enema in?
Answers: upside down on my face
r u being a sicko or what... ill answer your q but i am a bit put off by it.
enemas are given to a person laying on their left side usually.
this allows for the flow of liquid to enter the bowel and do its work.without damaging any internal organs.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does anyone know what prevents kidney stones?
- I have decided quit drinking for good and I need some advice.?
- How do you eliminate an upper respitory infection that is causing an earache ?
- Are there practitioners in Canada of the alternative medicine practice of UNANI?
- What % of DMSO should I use for rhumatoid arthritis?
- 3 seated bicycle to hell?
- Any expeirence with Kefir...?
- Special Operations Software?
- Can any one tell how to treat GERD?
- Is it possible for RA to become Osteoarthritis?