What is the treatment called where you pour liquid through one nostril and it comes out of the other?
Answers: god nose...
It uses a Neti Pot. I don't know what the name of it is.
nasal irrigation or Neti (Jalaneti)
chasing the dragon
It is one of the procedures in Yoga & Naturopathy (of India) and is called Jalaneti.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can you treat gout at home untill you can see a doctor?
- Dfficulty sleeping?
- Immune system?
- Can you recommend any herb concoction I can make myself for diabetes?
- I have been sick for two months now.?
- Whether a person snores in sleep only?is it because of oily foods?
- Ion cleanser foot baths. Any evidence about whether they actually work, and what the black tarry stuff is?
- About Armour Medicine for Thyroid?
- What is actually anxiety and what is the most natural efective way to heal/transform it?
- Inner ear infection?