What is the treatment called where you pour liquid through one nostril and it comes out of the other?

Answers:    god nose...
It uses a Neti Pot. I don't know what the name of it is.
nasal irrigation or Neti (Jalaneti)
chasing the dragon
No's idea
It is one of the procedures in Yoga & Naturopathy (of India) and is called Jalaneti.

The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...