Answers: Clearly the mechanisms which you mention, are prior to Darwin and his theories. Hippocrates would have told you to let food be your medicine, and your medicine your food. The herxheimer reaction could be closely tied to what you are describing. Often times, we must get sicker in order to get well. Fevers are merely fighting off other things. Conventional medicine, the apothecary, phamacological invention, and medical intervention is the 3rd leading cause of death, in the US. Read the Journal of American Medicine, they admit it.
Almost any method of approach would be better. Average doctors die at age of 57. Average american 75. We live 18 years longer. Gee, wonder who's advice they take?
Have everyone in the hospital fight. The last 10 standing copulate repeatedly.
This what you're talking about?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What stone(s) are good for balancing male/female energy in a Pisces sun/Aries ascendant?
- Does Crystal Meth deplete any potassium??
- When is a woman too heavy to walk on a man's back?
- Do benadryl and ultram contradict each other?
- What's the healthier way to take an enema for a serious current constipation?
- Does anybody know of a natural sleep aid?
- Ear Ache Home Remedies?
- Immune system?
- Have any of you had acne?, and actually got rid of it what worked for you?
- Why are some drugs in the UK available without a prescription?