Fels Naptha on your skin? Can it be harmful?
Answers: I would not recommend it. Fels Naptha is made for use as a laundry detergent. When used on the skin, it can cause irritation, drying, redness, and cracking. Long term use can cause dermatitis.
I regret I don't know much as that nurse does and not familiar with the product.
Highly unrecommended. It is too harsh.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What position do you like to receive your enema in?
- What are some natural ways to cure my symptoms: Headaches, Back/neck pain, low energy, weakness, aches, etc...
- Tinnitus! any cure?
- What are the best cures for sore throats? Mine is aching so bad...?
- Is the salvia on eBay any good?
- Drinking distilled water for long time- good or not?
- The best way to get rid of a cold?
- What do you prefer, all natural products or medication?
- How much melatonin should be taken to improve sleep quality?
- Does any body know of any alterative medicines for epilepsy?