Anybody any info on equine mastitis. mare is due to foal mis July.?
Answers: Equine Mastitis
Mastitis can be cured within a single day using Castor Oil alone.
All you need do is to massage Castor Oil onto the mares teat and leave the foal locked away from her for 2 or 3 hours before washing the teat to wash off the oil and allowing the foal to suckle. After suckling repeat the procedure two or three more times and the mastitis will be cleared.
Note there is no danger to the foal from ingesting the curd even if it has become infected, the foals stomach acid deals with this without any danger to itself.
Castor Oil is the most effective drawing agent and the above program works every time.
Please contact Lea at: email@example.com
She is a good, knowledgeable person and practices equine alternative medicine. She should be able to answer your question for you.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Which is better , aloe vera juice or aloe vera supplements?
- Anyone know what side effects solpadol have?
- At what weight is a woman too heavy to walk on a man's back?
- Which is a better brand for herbal supplements - GNC or Nature's Way?
- Does any body know of any natural herbs that gives the same happy exhilerating affect as X- stacy ?
- Does anyone know any home remidies to cure a sore throat?
- Pheromones-do they work? best one on market?
- Do people still use the term spliff when referring to a reefer?
- Why when I eat uncooked, pesticide free, cabbage it burns the roof of my mouth?
- FOR THE BAY AREA: how much for a ocbc card and state card these days?