Anyone know the similarities between ionic foot detox and chelation therapy?
Answers: Both help remove impurities from the body. Chelation can be either oral (herbals) or through IV therapy (that one scares me). Herbal chelation worked great for my Dad. You really need to consult a good herbalist who can guide you in selecting the appropriate supplements for you.
I know two people who have purchased ionic foot baths. One had to use hers ten times before the water was clear after her treatment. She said all her liver spots disappeared. The other person has only used hers a couple of times, but she seems quite pleased with it. It is my feeling that this is a safe, effective detox therapy.
I would caution you, though, that more is not always better in either case. If you have other questions, please feel free to email me.
Chelation is dangerous. I would be wary of any kind of treatment that claimed to treat a number of things. Last year, it killed two kids while trying to cure autism.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Snore Guard or any other oral snore therapy gadget in Asia?
- What is the street value for percocet?
- How to cure sinus through home remedies?
- Reading suggestions for a beginning beginner in herbal medicine?
- Does anybody know of a natural sleep aid?
- Does olivie oil get rid of ear wax?
- Besides Mud, what is the best chemical free sunblock for kids?
- Will percocets help with a headache?
- Has anyone ever tried low level laser therapy to stop smoking?
- Where can I get my hands on Supplement called Sheep Placenta Extract in capsules?