CHAKRAS Opening/Closing chakras is there a right or wrong way?
Answers: I've been practicing Reiki and doing energy work for several years now. I have also had the experience that different teachers and experts will tell you different things. Personally, I now believe you need to develop a process that works for you. If you are more visually oriented, then visualizing colors may be what works best for you (this is what I do). For people who have a stronger audible sense, then chanting may work better for them. What is important is that you practice with what works best for you. The more you practice, the easier it will be to sense the chakra energies and work with them.
it is best to stick with what is comfortable for you
Chakras respond to many things including nature, scents, colors, pitched tones and visualizations. What works best will depend on the individual person. As a starter, there are recordings of crystal bowls tuned to resonate with each chakra. You play the recording and lie between the speakers and let the pitches vibrate through your body. Intoning pitches can do this as well. Aromatherapy is especially good at correcting the chakras, as is colored light. For a specific list of what affects each chakra, I recommend reading The Chakra Handbook, by Shalila Sharamon and Bodo Baginski. It contains lots of useful information.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Whats the best thing for tiredness apart from sleep, as i have renal failure and Epilepsy and T.S.?
- What can help fix my soft toe nails?
- New therapy for F.M. and other energy disorders..?
- If i cant sleep well what should i do or what medicine do i take to sleep?
- What are some natural herbs I can buy that will lift my bad mood, depression, or calm my nerves?
- Best cure/prevention 4 a hangover?
- Valiume pills for minor surgery?
- Can anybody tell me what's the meaning of panting and healing?
- What foods aid in combating cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) by boosting energy?
- What is a good natural remedy for heart burn?