Anyone know how much money a chiropractic associate should start out making?
Answers: Depends on the size of the practice and location. If you will be full time with a busy practice you should start with around $800 a week.
Wanna make a lot more! Bring in your own patients and demand more for that. All the chiros I know did that!
If you have a website, list it free at this below directory so you can get referrals from holistic minded practitioners.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How many enemas a week is too many?
- Why are or bodies made with about 65% of water?
- What is the best detox for ridding your body inside and out of bad chemicals?
- Does anyone drink apple cider vinegar daily?.?
- Any tips for alternative treatment of thyroid gland?
- Has anyone ever used Black Salve?
- Does anyone have a recipe for an all natural bug repellant?
- Can any one give me 5 common in drugs and 5 common out drugs?
- Is anyone taking "Acidophilus Pearls"?
- Results with Acupuncture?