Can any one pls tell me what is Nepherometry? its uses?
Answers: Nephelometry is a laboratory technique that uses a specialized instrument to quckly and accurately measure IgM, IgG, and IgA immunoglobulins in a blood sample.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I take 5htp and fish oil, what else works for biploar?
- Ion cleansing iems are not hoaxes! we even have one in our house!?
- Found pill #3...?
- Is nyquil addictive?
- Taking cleansing treatment, I am bloated and constipated?
- I have recently discovered i have a yeast allergy and curious as to which medications contain yeast?
- I am taking amphetemine (10mg) for ADHD, Is it OK to work out while taking it?
- Shingles: What can I use to ease the pain?
- Do people still use the term spliff when referring to a reefer?