What Body Cleansing would you suggest?
Answers: there are several on the market... they range from 20 dollars to 60 dollars... just go up to the gnc.. and see they different types.. and see which one will work best for you and which one you can affford..
"Crem d' la mer" has some AWESOME products...
You should try them !!
you are gonna love it.
Well there is this AMAZING this called a "shower". You get into this tub like contraption, turn on a faucet and water comes out resembling rain. If you are lucky there will be a bar of soap appear out of nowhere with a sign on it that says "wet and apply to skin". Stand under the water, and rub the soap all over your body. Then rinse all the soap off. Amazing! You're clean!
Have you ever heard of DETOX? It opperates under the notion that one's body occasionally needs to be cleaned out on the inside. It recommends one to two weeks of whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables. Obviously, you still need protein and fats so you should do research before undergoing a detox. You should also talk to your doctor. Detox specialists also such occasionally juice fasts. Your body takes a break from everything else. Sometimes you need to skip a day of showering to build up your oils. Fasting works the same way. Sometime your digestive system needs a break. I think you should consider detox but make sure you do your homework or else you could be come very ill. It should work wonders, but only if done right.
ReNew is a very good cleanse.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How to take Mullein and Lobelia for hypothyroid.?
- Are full spectrum light bulbs that help depression and seasonal affective disorder just fluorescent lights?
- Have you ever experienced this?
- Are there any natural remedies that can help the release of seratonin to their receptors in your brain?
- Is it possible for RA to become Osteoarthritis?
- Question about yeast infection?
- Massage Therapists: Is there such a thing as a ligitimate sensual massage?
- Whats the best cure for a hangover?
- Which vitamins/herbs increase blood flow/circulation by a lot?